Return All Govt Official Vehicles To Avoid Embarrassment – Ayade Tells Aides
All former commissioners, Special Advisers, Special Assistants and other former appointees of the Cross River State Government, including chairmen and members of commissions, boards, agencies, governing councils and Local Governments Security Council chairmen, who were issued official vehicles are hereby directed to return same to the office of the Chief of Staff to the Governor within 78 hours.
The affected persons are advised to promptly comply with the directive to avoid embarrassment by law enforcement agents.
Hon. Martins Orim
Chief of Staff to the Governor
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company