The co-convener of RevolutionNow, Omoyele Sowore, on Monday declared that he is ready for the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government.
Sowore, who was the 2019 Presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, AAC, made the disclosure to journalists inside the courtroom of an Abuja Federal High Court.
The Publisher of SaharaReporter described the new charges leveled against him as “ridiculous.”
The Federal Government had re-arraigned Sowore on a seven-count charge bordering on treasonable felony and terrorism.
Sowore, who was re-arraigned before Justice Justice Ijeoma said: “We are in court, of course to attend to their ridiculous charges and we are ready for them.”
This is coming one week after Justice Taiwo Taiwo ordered the release of Mr Sowore after a detention order the judge issued against him elapsed.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line