The Rivers State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has suspended the swearing-in ceremony of the following wards affected by the complete lockdown in the fight against COVID-19 by the State Government.
THE AFFECTED WARDS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
PHALGA: Wards 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19
OBIO/AKPOR: Wards 4 and 8
DEGEMA: Ward 10
The swearing-in ceremony in other wards across the state not affected by this suspension will be done by the Councillor representing the ward and the outgoing Legal Adviser of the ward.
All those affected are advised to comply with this directive accordingly.
Bro Felix Obuah
Outgoing PDP Chairman
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line