RIVERS POLLS: INEC Fixes Date To Complete Collation Of Results In The Remaining 6 LGAs
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, stated it can begin collation of election leads to six Rivers Local Government Areas of Abua/Oduah, Ahoada West, Asari-Toru, Gokana, Khana and Degema native on Tuesday.
The Administrative Secretary of INEC in Rivers State, Elder Etim Umoh, who represented the INEC REC, Obo Effanga, disclosed this at a gathering with stakeholders in Port Harcourt.
He stated that the outcomes of different 17 LGAs had been intact within the fee’s sturdy room.
Umoh said that INEC was dedicated to conducting clear elections within the state, including that the collation could be accomplished as deliberate.
INEC National Commissioner in control of Bayelsa, Edo and Rivers states, Barr. Agbamuche-Mbu, stated that the ultimate supplementary pointers on the collation could be launched on Monday, stressing that the rule of thumb could be carried out as scheduled.
Agbamuche urged the people of the state to permit the method to be peaceable, mentioning that the fee could be clear
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- You Have No Future With APC — Omini Urges Nigerians To Move To PDP
- JUST IN!! 356 Soldiers Tender Resignation To Buratai, Cite Loss Of Interest
- BREAKING!! Nigeria To Go On Total Lockdown Till November 2020 (Read Details)
- Detain Magu For 28 Days — Fayose Tells Presidential Panel
- Apply Now: Nigeria Police Begins Recruitment
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on