The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, stated it can begin collation of election leads to six Rivers Local Government Areas of Abua/Oduah, Ahoada West, Asari-Toru, Gokana, Khana and Degema native on Tuesday.
The Administrative Secretary of INEC in Rivers State, Elder Etim Umoh, who represented the INEC REC, Obo Effanga, disclosed this at a gathering with stakeholders in Port Harcourt.
He stated that the outcomes of different 17 LGAs had been intact within the fee’s sturdy room.
Umoh said that INEC was dedicated to conducting clear elections within the state, including that the collation could be accomplished as deliberate.
INEC National Commissioner in control of Bayelsa, Edo and Rivers states, Barr. Agbamuche-Mbu, stated that the ultimate supplementary pointers on the collation could be launched on Monday, stressing that the rule of thumb could be carried out as scheduled.
Agbamuche urged the people of the state to permit the method to be peaceable, mentioning that the fee could be clear
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager