Rivers State Hotel Demolition
Governor Nyesom Wike, following Saturday’s notice, has demolished two hotels in Rivers State for alleged breach of the state’s Executive Orders to contain Coronavirus.
The destruction, on Sunday, of both properties, Prudent Hotel, Alode, and Etemeteh Hotel, Onne, both in Eleme Local Government Area, under direct supervision of the Governor attracted anger and condemnation among stakeholders.
Wike, over the development, said, “Government has no al…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/rivers-state-hotel-demolition-stakeholders-kick-against-governor-nyesom-wike.html?feed_id=19727&_unique_id=5eb87f660ba31
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group