Rivers State Security Council intensifies effort to stop the killing of young women
Rivers State Security Council is working round the clock to ensure that the recent disturbing killing of young women is stopped and the perpetrators made to face the full weight of the law.
Secretary to the Rivers State Government, Dr Tammy Danagogo stated that over the last few weeks, the State Security Council under the leadership of Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has put in place measures to secure the lives of young women who have been targeted by serial killers.
He stated that the security agencies have been mandated to work with hotels and their management to implement security measures that will end the ugly trend.
Dr Tammy Danagogo said that the Rivers State Government remains committed to the security of lives and property.
He said in no distant time, the Rivers State Security Council will end the ugly trend. He added that the Government through relevant agencies is embarking on mass sensitization of the people on security measures.
The Secretary to the Rivers State Government assured Rivers people that the Wike Administration will continue to work for the promotion of security.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line