By Adekunle Jimoh, Ilorin on 14/10/2019
Armed robbers on Saturday attacked Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) mega station in Ilorin, the Kwara state capital.
The men of the underworld were said to have struck when staffers of the station had left for their respective homes.
During the bloody incident, the armed robbers allegedly beheaded a sergeant and some security personnel attached to the fuel station.
It was also gathered that the robbery incident occurred while the security men were already asleep.
Checks on Sunday revealed that the NNPC mega station was under lock and key, throwing residents into panicky situation that another round of fuel scarcity was imminent.
Spokesperson of the state police command Ajayi Okasanmi confirmed the incident.
He added that the “information is true jare. But the command is investigating the issue.” (The Nation)
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022