A Nigerian man’s demise has left household, mates and colleagues heartbroken as a result of tragic circumstance which allegedly noticed him killed.
According to Ibomo Rafeal Seimiengha, the deceased recognized as Enango Gelsthorpe Sege, from Amassoma neighborhood in Bayelsa state – was shot useless after his spouse posted photos of herself flaunting wads of money on Facebook.
It was gathered that the gunmen attacked the deceased at his residence in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital and shot him useless, moments after the spouse flaunted the cash he was paid by an organization.
It was not disclosed whether or not the deceased was robbed by the gunmen.
Facebook consumer and sister to the deceased, Ibomo Rafeal Seimiengha wrote;
I obtain this surprising information yesterday. My brother was shot useless by an unknown armed robbers at his resident. This is on account of his spouse’s negligence.
His spouse posted on her Facebook account these bundles of cash he was paid by his firm. RIP Enango Gelsthorpe Sege
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021