Rotary Club has today become a familiar name to all across the World as a result of her numerous achievements and services to humanity. With their aims and objectives ranging from proper encouragement and fostering of the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular to Encourage and Forster the development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service to high ethical standards in business and professions; the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations; and the dignity of each Rotarian’s occupation as an opportunity to serve the society as well as the application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian’s personal business and community life to help foster the advancement of international understanding, goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons under the ideal service.
With the above positive objectivities relating to the philanthropic nature of the Honorable Commissioner Mrs Blessing Egbara as a result of her humanitarian services was awarded by the Rotary Club of Calabar – Tinapa for her meritorious service and support to mankind. Honorable Egbara, a one time front line Contestant to the Federal House of Representative who wished to represent the good people of Obubra/Etung in 2015 and also the only female Contestant to the Senate in 2019 for the Central Senatorial District was ably represented by Mrs Philomena Etim.
Presenting the Award of Meritorious Service to her, the President of the Club Rotarian Helen Boco Effiom commended the Commissioner for standing so tall amongst her contemporaries and placing the joy of mankind and community services as her topmost priorities stating that she earned the award as a result of her exceptional live style and tremendous impact to the society at large.
Mrs Philomena Etim who received the Award on behalf of the Commissioner for Humanity and Social Welfare Mrs Blessing Egbara started by thanking the Club especially the President RTN Helen Boco Effiom for finding her worthy for this Award and pledged her commitment to support the Club as well as humanity in whatever capacity she can noting that the time is right to move towards realizing a new paradigm shift that brings people together to increase impact and create lasting change around our communities.
Mrs Egbara was awarded alongside other important dignitaries like the CMD of UCTH Prof Ikpeme A. Ikpeme, the DG of the CRSPHCDA Dr Janet Ekpenyong and a host of others who all pledged to keep supporting the Club as well as the society at large.
- BREAKING!! Sanwo-Olu Lifts Curfew In Lagos
- BREAKING! Biafra And Ambazonia Meet, Signs State Treaty In Germany
- HOT!! Donald Trump Reacts As U.S Military Storm Nigeria Forest, Rescue American Held On Hostage
- If I Had My Way, I Will Order Ayade To Step Aside To Learn How Administrations Are Actually Done — Obong of Calabar
- Some Poor Nigerians Have Returned Their Loot, I Wish The Ruling Class Can Reciprocate And Return Their Own Loot Too — Agba Jalingo
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM Recruitment 2020 /2021 ) Massive Recruitment https://tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/
- Current Job Vacancies in Abuja at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc ( 4 Positions )
- British American Tobacco 2020 Recruitment for a Graduate Warehouse Assistant
- African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re) 2020 / 2021 Young Insurance Professionals Programme (YIPP)
- Job Recruitment at Lagos Business School ( 3 Positions )