ROTIMI AMAECHI FINALLY OPENS UP ON VIRAL AUDIO TAPES OF HIM INSULTING BUHARI
The Director-General of President Muhammadu Buhari Election Campaign Council, Rotimi Amaechi, has dismissed an audio recording linking him as saying that President Buhari did not be taught newspapers or be all ears to info on the monetary situation throughout the nation.
He talked about that he was not acutely aware of the presence of such audio which is now being carried out on quite a few on-line platforms.
When he was for his suggestions on the audio that went viral, Amaechi talked about:
“Nothing. I am not aware of any audio recording.”
Further instructed that the audio was gaining momentum on utterly completely different on-line websites, the speedy earlier governor of Rivers State and incumbent Minister of Transport talked about: “Do I do website?”
It might be recalled that an audio detailing Amaechi’s criticism of the Buhari administration went viral some days up to now.
In the audio, Amaechi was reported to have talked about: “This country can never change, I swear. The only way this country can change is in a situation where everybody is killed.”
In the audio, Amaechi was moreover reported to have talked about: “This nation goes nowhere. When Magnus (Abe) was secretary to the Rivers State Government (SSG), I instructed him that this nation is hopeless and helpless and he instructed me, ‘Oga, stop it’. This cannot be coming from a governor.
“But two months in Abuja, Magnus bought right here to satisfy me and talked about, ‘I agree with you; this nation is hopeless and helpless. All they do in Abuja is to share money.
“I’ve already written to the governor of Katsina State and I don’t know why he has not replied to current us the land in Daura for a school in Daura. The subsequent school might be in my village. There is a popular saying whereas we had been rising up, that charity begins at home. Will my very personal begin abroad?
“The president does not listen to anybody. He doesn’t care. You can write what you want to write. Does he read? I was flying with him in the aircraft and we saw a news report where a goat seller was complaining that he couldn’t sell his goats during Sallah because of Buhari’s administration. And the president said what’s my business with goat sellers?”.
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
- Academic / Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Admiralty University of Nigeria 2020
- Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Current Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited 2020
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Places Of Worship Told To Stop Singing, Chanting As COVID-19 Cases Continues To Spread
- Three Million Nigerians Apply For N-Power Jobs
- Edo 2020: SDP Remains The Only Alternative For Edo People
- JUST IN!! NYSC Issues Obaseki New Certificate
- HAPPENING NOW!! Calabar Popular Market Currently On Heavy Fire
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on