The Director-General of President Muhammadu Buhari Election Campaign Council, Rotimi Amaechi, has dismissed an audio recording linking him as saying that President Buhari did not be taught newspapers or be all ears to info on the monetary situation throughout the nation.
He talked about that he was not acutely aware of the presence of such audio which is now being carried out on quite a few on-line platforms.
When he was for his suggestions on the audio that went viral, Amaechi talked about:
“Nothing. I am not aware of any audio recording.”
Further instructed that the audio was gaining momentum on utterly completely different on-line websites, the speedy earlier governor of Rivers State and incumbent Minister of Transport talked about: “Do I do website?”
It might be recalled that an audio detailing Amaechi’s criticism of the Buhari administration went viral some days up to now.
In the audio, Amaechi was reported to have talked about: “This country can never change, I swear. The only way this country can change is in a situation where everybody is killed.”
In the audio, Amaechi was moreover reported to have talked about: “This nation goes nowhere. When Magnus (Abe) was secretary to the Rivers State Government (SSG), I instructed him that this nation is hopeless and helpless and he instructed me, ‘Oga, stop it’. This cannot be coming from a governor.
“But two months in Abuja, Magnus bought right here to satisfy me and talked about, ‘I agree with you; this nation is hopeless and helpless. All they do in Abuja is to share money.
“I’ve already written to the governor of Katsina State and I don’t know why he has not replied to current us the land in Daura for a school in Daura. The subsequent school might be in my village. There is a popular saying whereas we had been rising up, that charity begins at home. Will my very personal begin abroad?
“The president does not listen to anybody. He doesn’t care. You can write what you want to write. Does he read? I was flying with him in the aircraft and we saw a news report where a goat seller was complaining that he couldn’t sell his goats during Sallah because of Buhari’s administration. And the president said what’s my business with goat sellers?”.
- #EndSars: Watch Live Interview Between Falz and CNN Reporter (Video)
- SHOCKING!! Lagos Governor Blames #EndSars Protesters For Delay In Distributing COVID-19 Palliatives
- Lekki Toll Gate Shootings Not Captured In Buhari’s Nationwide Speech To Nigerians
- BREAKING!! Hoodlums Set Mbaka Church On Fire
- BREAKING!! Ojodu Police Station In Lagos Set Ablaze
- Hot Nigerian Job Vacancies at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Internship Recruitment 2020 at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 CV Submission ( Hot Nigerian Jobs )
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) for SSCE and Degree Holders