Activist, Aisha Yesufu, on Monday morning, February 17, slammed the Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, who took to Twitter to debunk reports that he fled as kidnappers attacked a train in Kaduna state on Sunday evening February 16th.
Media reports had it that the Minister was amongst the passengers on an Abuja-Kaduna train that was attacked by suspected kidnappers.
According to the report, the kidnappers laid in ambush around Mando area and attempted to waylay the passengers who arrived at Rigasa train station around 8:15pm. Passengers on the train alleged that the Minister was also on the train and that the situation was saved by the mobile policemen attached to the Minister who quickly dispersed the suspected kidnappers.
However, Aisha Yesufu slammed the Minister stating that he should be ”ashamed” of himself as her relatives who were on the said train, and that Amaechi was spotted running during the attack.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group