Governor Nyesom Wike said yesterday that his government will henceforth pay the form fee of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for all indigenes and non-indigenes alike starting in2020 UTME.
Governor Nyesom Wike said this yesterday when the Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Prof. Ish’aq Oloyede paid him a courtesy visited at the Government House in Port Harcourt.
Governor Ezenwo Nyesom Wike also announced the allocation of land at the Greater Port Harcourt City to JAMB for the construction of its Zonal Office.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group