Hon. Hilary Bisong, member representing Boki 2 State Constituency in the Cross River House of Assembly and a devoted Catholic has congratulated the Governor of Cross River State, Prof. Ben Ayade on his recognition and investiture as knight of St. John International in the Roman Catholic Church.
Bisong in a statement issued on Sunday in Calabar said that the recognition was deserving in view of the governor’s contributions and firm belief of the teaching of the Catholic Church.
According to him, the investiture is a call by the Catholic Church on the governor to be the number one defender of the body of Christ in the state, a responsibility far greater than been governor.
He commended the governor for inaugurating the Christian Association of Nigeria Secretariat in Calabar, his attention and sponsorship of the state pilgrims to Mecca and Jerusalem among other contributions to the Catholic church and faith based organisations in the state.
Hon. Bisong who lauded Ayade for defending the state against recession by the large number of appointees he made his first term , urged residents in the state to support his industrialisation drive with a view to move the state forward.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company