My dear people of Apiapum Community, it is with deep love, respect and gladness that I convey glad tidings to you as we celebrate this year’s new yam festival. It is with humility that I also wish you a happy new month.
It is remarkable that we are beginning this new month with fresh harvests from our yam farms. I pray that these fresh harvest would set the pace for fresh blessings in our lives throughout this month and beyond.
Just as we consider yam as the king of crops , I pray that God Almighty who is the King of Kings should grant us bountiful harvests of the king of crops.
I pray that He should grant us wisdom and security to store our harvests in our yam barns so that there would be no cause for hunger in our homes, in the months ahead.
As we celebrate this day, may we remember to venerate our forefathers who instituted this culture of celebrating yam, the king of crops. Let us appreciate that legacy and play our parts in sustaining this rich culture for the sake of future generations of our people so that we may also be venerated.
Happy New Yam Festival!
Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba
Member Representing Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency, Chairman House Committee on Legislative, Budget and Research.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company