Cross Riverians have been advised to be calm and patient as we anticipate a better future. The advice was given by the Speaker of the State House of Assembly at the Main Bowl of the Cultural Centre, Rt. Hon. Eteng Williams Jones during the 2019 Christmas Carol Service held in the state.
The Speaker, reflecting on the immaculate conception of the virgin Mary, opined that celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ ought to revive in people’s hearts unwavering faith in the God who makes seemingly impossible things to become possible. While frowning at the ugly trend of kidnappings and killings that have made the state to lose some of its glory, he further encouraged Cross Riverians to embrace a lifestyle that is in consonance with the Bible.
The nine Carol lessons were taken by distinguished stakeholders, while sonorous classical musical presentations by performing choirs including the Avon Chorale, St. Mary’s Pro-Cathedral, Redemption Voices characterized the spiritual evening. Maly’s Band thrilled the audience with jazz renditions and solo musical performances and spoken word by Emmanuel Henshaw, Prisca Clowes and Chioma Oganiru crowned the day.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company