The Kwara State House of Assembly has stated that APC Lawmaker, Hon. Abdulazeez Hassan Elewu Oluwanilo sacked by Appeal Court remains recognized member of the 9th Assembly.
The KWHA Speaker, Rt Hon Salihu Yakubu Danladi in a swift reaction to story published by FactualTimes said Hon Abdulazeez Elewu is the only one with Certificate of Return for Ilorin South State Constituency.
The statement issued by his Media Aide, Sheriff Ibrahim said the house will continue to respect the rule of law.
The statement read:
Consequent upon the controversy generated over news reports about Hon. Abddulazeez Hassan Elewu, member representing Ilorin South constituency at the Kwara state House of Assembly, I will like to state as follows;
That Hon. Abdulazeez Hassan Elewu remains the recognized member, representing Ilorin South constituency, as no other person, except him, has a certificate of return from the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) before the Kwara state House of Assembly.
That KWHA can only recognize any person with a certified certificate of return, which the report also confirmed is yet to be issued to anyone else.
The 9th Assembly leadership, being the custodian of the constitution is a respecter of the rule of law and would do nothing that contravenes the rule of law.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group