The National Coordinator of PDP Youth Alliance, Dr.Charles Omini has warned that those canvassing for the allocation of land in Cross River State for RUGA should be guided and that the there is no land in Cross River for RUGA.
He said the APC led federal government has lost focus and have refused to fix the Nation’s economy to reduce poverty and hunger in the country.
Omini who further stated that the federal government has not initiated any project in Cross River State.
Dr Charles said President Muhammadu Buhari is taking Nigerians for granted and that RUGA is not what Nigerians need now.
Furthermore, Omini called on all Cross Riverians that it is time for the state to take back it’s 76 oil Wells taken by the government of Akwa Ibom State during Senator Liyel Imokes administration as Governor of the State and Federal government must as a matter of urgency return Bakassi Peninsula to Cross River State.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution