The Member representing Abi/Yakuur federal constituency in the 9th National assembly, Hon Alex Egbona while addressing men of the press issued a statement stating clearly that no witness testified against his emergence as the member representing the good people of Abi /Yakuur in the court .
He further detailed that the concocted and fake news going round the social media is targeted at blackmailing his reputation.
Alex Egbonna charged Cross Riverians, especially the people of Abi/Yakuur to remain calm as the mater is been taken care of by the state CID and promise effective representation as he looks forward to delivering all his campaign promises.
As a contemporary lawmaker who understands the political environment reaffirm that the mandate belongs to the people who trust him enough to entrust him with the responsibility of representation. “Now is the time for positive manifestation, remain committed to good radiation as we all will smile for greatness after recording my achievment in legislative business”, Egbona said.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution