A Corporal of Nigerian Army serving at the Theatre Command Operation LAFIYA DOLE, Army Super Camp 15, located at Malam Fatori, Borno State, has opened fire on colleagues killing four and injuring two others before killing himself.
The Acting Director, Army Public Relations, Col. Sagir Musa, in a statement, said the sad incident took place on Wednesday morning.
Musa said that the wounded personnel in the incident were currently in stable condition at the Nigerian Army hospital in Maiduguri.
According to him, efforts are ongoing to contact the families of the gallant colleagues who paid the supreme price in the line of duty.
“May their gentle souls Rest In Peace.
“Meanwhile, investigation into the case has since been instituted to determine the circumstances that led to the unfortunate incident,” he said.
– PM News
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement