SAD!! Many Feared Dead As Speeding 18-Seater Bus Plunges Into River
The hunt for passengers of an 18-seater bus that plummeted into the Owena river is underway in Aponmo village near Akure.
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) dispatched a rescue team from Ondo Town Unit Command and Akure’s Zebra Unit.
According to witnesses, the bus driver lost control due to excessive speeding and plunged into the water.
Six passengers have been rescued, while four have been pulled out dead, according to Weetalknaija (WTN).
According to witnesses, rocks at the river’s bottom may be to blame for the deaths caused by the impact.
Abiola Fadumo, a spokesman for the Ondo FRSC, confirmed the accident and said the rescue operation was still underway.
Weetalknaija (WTN) will provide you with more information in soon…
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution