The Lagos State Government on Monday disclosed that 47 Lagosians have so far died from the deadly Coronavirus pandemic.
A fresh case of death was recorded on Monday, according to Commissioner for Health, Prof. Akin Abayomi on his Twitter handle.
Abayomi disclosed that with the 148 new cases recorded on Sunday, Lagos now has 3,521 confirmed cases of Coronavirus.
“148 new COVID-19 Infections confirmed. Total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Lagos is now 3,521,” he said.
Abayomi said the state discharged 31 patients on Sunday, which included 12 female and 19 male.
“Total number of COVID-19 discharged patients is now 738.
”Lagos recorded one more COVID-19 related death. Total number of COVID-19 related deaths in Lagos now stand at 47
”Observing Physical Distancing is our collective responsibility. Let’s do it for a greater Lagos,” he said.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line