SAD: Student Commits suicide Over High Sales Of Handouts
An Offa Poly pupil recognized as Ridwan Ajiboye, has reportedly Commited suicide after he was embarrassed by considered one of his lecturers over proceeds from the gross sales of handouts the lecturer instructed him to promote to hos class mates.
Ajiboye, who was the son of a conventional title holder in Iragbiji within the Boripe Local Government Area of Osun State, determined to finish his life after he was allegedly embarrassed by considered one of his lecturers, who gave him some handouts to promote to his course mates, The Punch experiences.
He reportedly consumed a toxic substance.
The Public Relations Officer, Students Union Government of the polytechnic, Olayinka Owolabi, who confirmed the incident, nonetheless mentioned no one knew why the deceased killed himself.
“SOME OF HIS NEIGHBOURS HEARD HIS CRY AND RUSHED TO HIS ROOM WHERE THEY MET HIM GASPING FOR AIR. HE WAS TAKEN TO HOSPITAL BUT HE EVENTUALLY DIED. THEY SAID HE TOOK POISONOUS SUBSTANCE BUT WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE TOOK AND NOBODY CAN SAY WHY HE TOOK THE SUBSTANCE” HE SAID.
The deceased has been buried in his residence city in Osun State.
- Awka Millennium City (AMC) Latest Job Vacancy – How to Apply Now!
- ScorchingJobs for Administrative Assistant at Global Clearing and Logistics Limited
- SizzlingJobs for Clearing Agent at Global Clearing and Logistics Limited
- Logistics Officer at Libmot Logistics Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at The Nigerian Stock Exchange
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Donald Trump Hasn’t Send The Ventilators He Promised Us — FG Laments
- JUST IN: US ‘Terminates’ Relationship With WHO
- C/River LG Polls: Mike Etaba Casts His Vote, Express Confident
- BREAKING: Buhari Appoints New NNPC Board [FULL LIST]
- Maltreatment : We Stood Against Jonathan In 2015, We Will Repeat Same In 2023 — Almajiris Vows
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on