An Offa Poly pupil recognized as Ridwan Ajiboye, has reportedly Commited suicide after he was embarrassed by considered one of his lecturers over proceeds from the gross sales of handouts the lecturer instructed him to promote to hos class mates.
Ajiboye, who was the son of a conventional title holder in Iragbiji within the Boripe Local Government Area of Osun State, determined to finish his life after he was allegedly embarrassed by considered one of his lecturers, who gave him some handouts to promote to his course mates, The Punch experiences.
He reportedly consumed a toxic substance.
The Public Relations Officer, Students Union Government of the polytechnic, Olayinka Owolabi, who confirmed the incident, nonetheless mentioned no one knew why the deceased killed himself.
“SOME OF HIS NEIGHBOURS HEARD HIS CRY AND RUSHED TO HIS ROOM WHERE THEY MET HIM GASPING FOR AIR. HE WAS TAKEN TO HOSPITAL BUT HE EVENTUALLY DIED. THEY SAID HE TOOK POISONOUS SUBSTANCE BUT WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE TOOK AND NOBODY CAN SAY WHY HE TOOK THE SUBSTANCE” HE SAID.
The deceased has been buried in his residence city in Osun State.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021