Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, on Friday gave an update on the N-Power programme as Batch C will commence soon.
She spoke at an event in commemoration of the ministry’s first year anniversary in Abuja.
Farouq announced that as at the last count, 109, 823 beneficiaries from Batch A and B have set up businesses in their communities.
“We have successfully exited the 500,000 Batch A and B beneficiaries and closed registration for Batch C with a total of 5,042,001 registrations received.”
The minister assured that applicants to be selected would be just the qualified ones.
“As we move to the selection stage, the Ministry will ensure due diligence will be applied to ensure that only duly qualified applicants are enrolled,” Farouq said.
She disclosed that work was ongoing to ensure the establishment of National Disability Commission and the take-off of the National Senior Citizens Centre.
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021