Former Super Eagles Coach, Samson Siasia, on Tuesday said the police are finding it difficult to find the kidnappers who abducted his mother, Madam Beauty Ogere.
DAILY POST reports that the kidnappers whisked away Siasia’s aged mother without her Blood Pressure drugs and mobile phone.
The kidnappers also kidnapped two other family members, madam Florence Dounana, 65 years, and her daughter, Selekere Dounana, 17 years.
The incident occurred at Ogere’s residence in Odoni community of Sagbama Local Government Council of Bayelsa State in July this year.
“The police said it’s been difficult to track these kidnappers, but my great concern is that my mother is very sick,” Siasia told BBC Sport.
“For someone who is unwell to be held against her will is not only callous but heartbreaking and sad.
“So I can only keep appealing to these guys to please let my mother go. I would like for the government or whoever is capable to help me bring my mother back.
“What more can I do but plead for assistance from the government, police and my country that I served as a player and coach,” he added.
“My mother is seriously sick and this bothers me a lot. I don’t know where or who to turn to at this point.
“I’ve not had a job for three years, battling with a Fifa ban appeal and to have my sick mother in the hands of kidnappers, I just feel extremely tired.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group