BREAKING!! Benue Governor, Samuel Ortom Dares FG, See What He Did This Time…
“Removing the subject History from the country’s school curriculum is an evil agenda to prevent the young generation from knowing their past. Even if Nigeria won’t restore the study of history to the school curriculum, we in Benue will initiate a legislation to make history a compulsory subject in schools in the state.
Our children need to know how their forefathers lived on this land hundreds of years ago. Our children need to know what took place at Ushongo Hills in 1804 and why this land and our people were not conquered till this day.”
– Governor Samuel Ortom speaking today in Makurdi at ‘Media Week and Communications Day 2021’ organized by the Directorate of Social Communications, Catholic Diocese of Makurdi.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021