Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, on behalf of the government and people of Benue State, has ccongratulated Professor Alphonsus Okoh Alubo and Paul Harris Ogbole, who will tomorrow September 23, be sworn-in by the Chief Justice of Nigeria, among 36 other Nigerian lawyers as Senior Advocates.
The Governor expressed confidence in the capabilities of Ogbole and Alubo to serve as senior officers in the temple of justice.
Ortom in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Terver Akase, said the elevation of the two lawyers to the rank of Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, ”Is confirmation of their pedigree and excellent performances.”
“Governor Ortom wishes them and the 36 others successful careers,” the statement added.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group