Ezza Nkwubor community in Enugu East LGA has appealed to the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, to save them from cultists who are terrorising people in the area.
The appeal was contained in a petition written by an Enugu-based lawyer, Theophilus Ugwoke, on behalf of the president general, Ezza Nkwubor Development Union, Mr. Ikechukwu Anselm Nwafor.
In the petition, dated September 30 2019, Ugwoke urged the Inspector General of Police to save the community from looming anarchy.
The petitioner recalled that there was a recent election of the town union won by his client but since taking office, neither his client nor the community has known peace.
Ugwoke alleged that the problems in the community were initiated and executed with weapons of criminality.
The lawyer stated: “The Inspector General of Police may wish to know that these bad citizens and criminal cabals in the community have conspired to make sure that there is no peace in the community by attacking the president general-elect and whoever supports him, contrary to our law and democratic principles. (DAILY INDEPENDENT)
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company