Angry Nigerians have taken turns to lash at Access Bank over unnecessary and unjustifiable deductions from customers’ accounts.
Information and complaints reaching Weetalknaija Blog has it that Access Bank is no longer a reliable bank for anybody to bank with.
According to Felix Edem from Akwa Ibom, Access Bank has deducted almost N14,000 from his account for some months now, and when he complained to the bank, he was given a form to fill with a view to rectifying the error. Ever since he has filled the so- called form,the bank has neither responded to him nor addressed his problem.
All efforts by Weetalknaija Blog to reach their customer care service in Abak road Uyo, Akwa ibom state Branch, through phone call, they refused to talked on the grounds that they are too big to talk to people on phone.
Another source, Sylvester Emmanuel, in Abuja, complained about the same thing on how the bank had deducted almost N5,000 from his newly opened account with with them.
We are now Calling on the Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN) to intervene in this situation, and caution Access Bank to discontinue all these evil deeds of theirs, and go on to refund all their customers their hard- earned money which they have debited unnecessarily.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line