As you read this enriching article, please do not forget to like, share, comment and follow for more updates.
Due to the corona virus pandemic, all Nigerian universities including Ekiti State University had to halt all school activities to prevent forward spreading of the virus.
Due to early closure of EKSU, the newly admitted 100 level couldn’t be matriculated and given their matriculation number.
Recently the administrative board of EKSU announced that, it would be holding an online matriculation [virtual matriculation] ,for its 100lvl students. The matriculation will take place on the 26th of August, 2020, and it will be carried via ZOOM.
“Zoom is a video conferencing application which you can get on play store or any other App Store ”
It was also disclosed that only students who have paid their essential fees[ school and acceptance fee] and done the proper registration will be matriculated.
Also note that any students who hasn’t fulfilled any of the above criteria has until the 21st of August to do so, to avoid any unpleasant experience.
You also should note that, the entrance link and password to the virtual matriculation will be sent to only students who have done all the needful processes.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation