Former Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha was this morning, g=disgraced and pursued back from gaining access into the National Assembly on arrived premises at 7:40.am ahead the inauguration of Senators today.
Okorocha who was declared winner of the Imo West Senatorial District was not issued certificate of return by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
However, a Federal High Court in Abuja last week ordered that Okorocha be given his return certificate, but another court had earlier ordered the electorial empire no to issue the certificate of return or recognize anyone as winner of that election.
It was gathered that Okorocha was not accredited by the National Assembly management to attend the inauguration, and consequently sent back from the gate of the National Assembly.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company