By : SUNDAY ABORISADE, ABUJA
The Senate on Thursday confirmed three new ambassadorial nominees really useful to it by President Muhammadu Buhari early this year.
The affirmation adopted the consideration of the report of the Senate Committee on Foreign Affairs chaired by Senator Monsurat Sunmonu, which had earlier screened the nominees.
“The nominees who had been confirmed are: Mr. Christopher C. Chejina from Delta State; Mr. Bukar Kolo, Yobe State; and Mr. M. A. Mabdul from Benue State, respectively.”
Presenting the committee’s report, Senator Sunmonu stated all of the nominees met the factors to be representatives of the nation overseas and subsequently really useful their affirmation by the higher legislative chamber
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- Admin Assistant at Jed Airlines
- Store Clerk – Golden Pasta at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc