An individual talked about to be an “outcast” popularly typically often known as ‘Osu’ in Igbo land, was not too way back appointed a king in Imo, sparking controversy from internet clients.
The of us of Obinwanne, Umuaka, in Njaba LGA of Imo State, dealt an enormous blow to the OSU Caste System in Igbo land, with the coronation of HRM, Eze, Bar. Justine Uzoma Ezeala, Ezenwanne 1, of Obinwanne, Umuaka.
According to research, Barr . Justin Uzoma Ezeala was traditionally born an Osu, nonetheless his of us seen him befitting and credible to rule over them due to this fact, they choose him to be their king.
But the report has been trailed by fully totally different reactions, with some hailing it as an excellent development whereas others have argued that an outcast continues to be an outcast no matter his standing and might be prevented from marrying proper right into a “common family”.
See various the reactions beneath;
- #EndSARS: JUST IN! Niger Delta Militant Endorses Protest, Vow To Resume Attack If…
- BREAKING!! Lagos Govt Declares 24-Hour Curfew Over #Endsars Protest
- BREAKING!! #EndSARS: Soldiers and Police Take Over Communities Near Abuja Airport
- #ENDSARS: Resign Now, Protesting Youths In Ondo Tell Buhari
- #EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Have Spoken, But We Need Time — Buhari