An individual talked about to be an “outcast” popularly typically often known as ‘Osu’ in Igbo land, was not too way back appointed a king in Imo, sparking controversy from internet clients.
The of us of Obinwanne, Umuaka, in Njaba LGA of Imo State, dealt an enormous blow to the OSU Caste System in Igbo land, with the coronation of HRM, Eze, Bar. Justine Uzoma Ezeala, Ezenwanne 1, of Obinwanne, Umuaka.
According to research, Barr . Justin Uzoma Ezeala was traditionally born an Osu, nonetheless his of us seen him befitting and credible to rule over them due to this fact, they choose him to be their king.
But the report has been trailed by fully totally different reactions, with some hailing it as an excellent development whereas others have argued that an outcast continues to be an outcast no matter his standing and might be prevented from marrying proper right into a “common family”.
See various the reactions beneath;
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021