The 10-year-old Nigerian comedienne, Emmanuel Samuel, shared her plan to be an horrific actress. She said this in an interview with Punch. Emmanuela, who gained stardom as a skit commedian some years back with the help of Mark Angel, said she would love to move into acting horror movies.
“I want to be an actress. I want to feature in horror movies, I want to feature in action movies because I enjoy watching horror movies,” the young actress enthused in a recent PUNCH Facebook Live Interview.
Emanuella also directed all that has been happening in her life to “God’s grace”.
“Everything is God’s grace. I never ‘experrit’. When God wants to use you, He will use you at the right time,” she noted.
Also, Emanuella’s producer, Mark Angel, said the education of the young actress is a priority.
Mark Angel said, “For all of the kids that are in our academy, we get teachers for them outside school and we try not to let acting affect their education.
“Sometimes, fans say we are hard to reach, it is not like that but these are kids and we have to plan ahead for any act so that it won’t affect their schooling. It is all about planning.
“We schedule them and that is why they don’t go for events as they should.”
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- Admin Assistant at Jed Airlines
- Store Clerk – Golden Pasta at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc