Another major contender for the position of the Senate President in the incoming Ninth National Assembly, Senator Ali Ndume, has reiterated his resolve to contest on the floor of the Senate on June 11.
Ndume who stated this in an interview with journalists on Thursday also said he had no reason to visit President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa in order to step down for Senator Ahmad Lawan , who is the candidate of the All Progressives Congress for the position.
The former Senate Leader also dismissed a social media report that he was invited to the Villa by Buhari who directed him to stop his aspiration to contest for the Senate President position.
He said, “Nobody has invited me to the Villa. There won’t be cause for it. My quest to contest the Senate President election Insha Allah on Tuesday next week stands.”
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022