SENATOR AGEGE COMPENSATE SEVEN CHILDREN OF MURDERED APC CHIEFTAIN WITH SCHOLARSHIP
Seven children of Jeremiah Oghoveta, an All Progressive Congress chieftain who was murdered all through the social gathering’s ward congress last 12 months have been supplied scholarships by the Delta Central Senator, Ovie OmoAgege.
The scholarship awarded in keeping with research gathered from plenty of media aides of the senator will run from main by way of secondary school to varsity degree.
This is to compensate the family of the deceased chieftain and along with ease the stress on the family he left behind
Late Mr Jeremiah who was a ward chairmanship candidate tipped for victory was shot to demise all through the APC’s May fifth 2018 ward congress at Okwagbe in Ughelli South, Delta State.
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Magu Cries Out, Says He Didn’t Tell The Panel That He Gave Osinbajo N4Billion
- N4Billion Saga: You Must Resign First Before You Take Me To Court — Ude Tells Osinbajo
- BREAKING!! Tinubu Receives Another Big Blow As APC Disqualifies His Candidate In Ondo
- BREAKING!! Lawyer Accuses FBI, US Govt Of Kidnapping Hushpuppi From Dubai (Read Argument)
- Cross River Youth Council Hails Imoke @59
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on