Seven children of Jeremiah Oghoveta, an All Progressive Congress chieftain who was murdered all through the social gathering’s ward congress last 12 months have been supplied scholarships by the Delta Central Senator, Ovie OmoAgege.
The scholarship awarded in keeping with research gathered from plenty of media aides of the senator will run from main by way of secondary school to varsity degree.
This is to compensate the family of the deceased chieftain and along with ease the stress on the family he left behind
Late Mr Jeremiah who was a ward chairmanship candidate tipped for victory was shot to demise all through the APC’s May fifth 2018 ward congress at Okwagbe in Ughelli South, Delta State.
- Buhari Begins Payment of N30,000 To 333,000 Artisans
- BREAKING: Buhari Reappoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu
- #EndSars: Raging Hoodlums Storm Church, Loot Food Items, Others
- BREAKING!! WTO’s Council To Officially Announce Okonjo-Iweala’s Choice As WTO DG Today
- SHOCKING!! Dogara Directs Immediate Release of Arrested Looters of His Residence