Senator Ovie OmoAgege representing Delta Central inside the hallowed chambers of the National Assembly has cautioned supporters of the All Progressive Congress in opposition to voting political occasions nonetheless to elect candidates based totally on conviction from their explicit individual manifestos and what they signify.
Senator Agege disclosed this to electorates whereas on joint advertising and marketing marketing campaign rallies with APC’s House Of Representatives Candidate, Rev Francis Waive, to Okwagbe, Oviri Olomu, Agbon Olomu, Ohwahwa, Ovwudokpokpo and Olomu communities in Ughelli South.
Giving account of his stewardship whereas enumerating his quite a few empowerment programmes along with funds he sponsored, Senator Agege suggested Olomu Ward 11 electorates that 2019 elections must neither be about PDP nor APC nonetheless about those that sincerely have actual love for Urhobo nation.
After reeling out completed and ongoing duties of President Muhammadu Buhari which included the railway endeavor, Senator Agege went further to induce the people to take advantages of the fairly a number of duties which President Muhammadu Buhari has executed and work in route of his reelection stressing that, the completion of the railway endeavor will open up enterprise for the Urhobos.
“The railway project was abandoned by the past administration. But as a Senator, I can tell you that I persuaded President Buhari to complete the project and all the overhead bridges” he talked about
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company