Senator Mojisoluwa Akinfenwa, the former lawmaker representing Osun East in the Senate, is dead.
He died in Ibadan, Oyo State on Thursday, October 3rd 2019. President Buhari has sent his heartfelt condolences to the Akinfenwa family on the demise of lawmaker who was also a former national chairman of Alliance for Democracy.
President Buhari also commiserates with the government and people of Osun State on the loss of the elder statesman, who represented Osun East constituency in the National Assembly from 1999 to 2003.
Late Akinfenwa was an indigene of Erin Ijesa in Osun State, Akinfenwa was elected into the Senate in 1999, but he lost his re-election bid in 2003, when Senator Omisore of the Peoples Democratic Party was elected.
He had previously served as Commissioner of Education in the old Oyo State under late Chief Bola Ige, between 1979 and 1983. Aro of Erin Ijesa, Chief Dare Ajimotokin, who confirmed his passage to our correspondent, explained that late Akinfenwa died in Ibadan.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group