Senator Sandy Onor Constructs A Three Class Room Block in Bafin Etintim Primary School, Boki LGA
The Distinguished Senator representing Cross River Central Senatorial District has continued to match his words of effective representation with awe-inspiring actions.
One of the most recent in the series is the construction of a three class room block in Bafin Etintim Primary school, Ogep ward, Boki LGA. The primary school for several years has been dilapidated and abandoned. Pupils were learning under terrible and near-impossible conditions. All this is now history as Senator Onor has given the institution a facelift.
The completion of the timely, thoughtful and people oriented project has attracted commendations and gratitude from constituents of the community and other lovers of quality education across the state.
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom