A senior Officer in the Nigerian Navy and Commandant of Command Secondary School of the Armed Forces Command and Staff College (AFCSC), Jaji, has been found dead.
The Officer identified as Commander Oluwayemisi Ogundana with service number NN/ 2367, was found dead in a well in a village close to the Jaji military cantonment, Kaduna State after he was declared missing last Friday.
It was learnt that the corpse of the murdered Naval officer was dismembered and put in a big sack before being dumped in the shallow well.
She is, however, suspected to have been murdered by some known persons, two suspects, including a teacher at the Command Secondary School, Jaji and one other have already been arrested in connection to her murder, The Nation reports
A source in Jaji told The Nation: “The door to the officer’s room was forced open because the phone was ringing inside the sitting room and efforts to reach her other numbers, failed”.
“Blood stains were observed on her beddings and clothes as well as on the floor from the bedroom to the bathroom. Her vehicle, a Toyota SUV was also missing.”
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution