More troubles seem too loom ahead for the Nigerian Dubai-based big boy, Hushpuppi as 47 countries allegedly fight for his custody.
This was revealed by Nigerian self acclaimed investigative Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo on Thursday evening, July 2, 2020.
It should be recalled that Kemi broke the news of Hushpuppi’s arrest before it went viral hours later.
She also revealed days ago that Hushpuppi and his accomplices have been extradited to the US which was later confirmed today by the Dubai Police.
The investigative journalist who claims to have reliable sources in the InterPol and FBI has now said that 47 countries of the world are currently fighting for Hushpuppi’s custody.
She also revealed that Hushpuppi has named several crime partners he has been laundering money for.
Kemi then revealed the following names without surnames; “Linda”, “Dino”, “Bukola” as some of the persons Hushpuppi admitted to have laundered money for, with “huge percentage cuts”.
The journalist revealed that Covid-19 pandemic is what is delaying their arrest for the mean time.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line