Shehu Sani, former senator representing Kaduna central, says the protest against police harassment and brutality is a message to those in power that a revolution is imminent.
In the last one week, there have been protests across the country over police brutality, especially by the special anti-robbery squad (SARS).
Although Mohammed Adamu, inspector-general of police (IGP), announced the dissolution of SARS, the protests have continued.
In a statement on Wednesday, Sani said apart from the police, the governance and the country as a whole needs to be reformed.
“The nationwide protests is a message to those in power and authority that a revolution is impending in an atmosphere of social, economic and political inequities and infamy,” the former senator said.
– The Cable
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria