Senator Shehu Sani, a former lawmaker representing Kaduna Central at the National Assembly, on Tuesday commended President Muhammadu Buhari for setting up a fresh Economic Advisory Council.
The former lawmaker, however, pointed out that the team will function to the benefit of Nigerians if only their advice is tolerated by the Buhari government.
The Presidency had said that the new team is made up of the following: Prof. Doyin Salami – Chairman; Dr. Mohammed Sagagi – Vice-Chairman; Prof. Ode Ojowu – Member; Dr. Shehu Yahaya – Member; Dr. Iyabo Masha – Member; Prof. Chukwuma Soludo – Member; Mr. Bismark Rewane – Member; Dr. Mohammed Adaya Salisu – Secretary (Senior Special Assistant to the President, Development Policy).
In reaction, Senator Sani tweeted, saying instituting a new “EAC, [is] a good step if their advice would be taken or their truth tolerated; Next should be Security advisory Council.”
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution