Senator Shehu Sani, a former lawmaker representing Kaduna Central at the National Assembly, has sent a message to a former Governor of Imo State, Senator Rochas Okorocha.
DAILY POST reported earlier that Okorocha had recently lamented the humiliating treatment meted out to him by his party the All Progressives Congress, APC, in spite of his sacrifices and financial contributions to the party.
The former governor, who now represents Imo West Senatorial District said that he got evil reward from APC for his commitment to the course of the party especially in the South East.
He noted that he had to go contrary to his kinsmen and political associates just to ensure that the party was placed on a sound footing in Imo and in the South East, but was surprised that he reward was suspension.
Reacting to this development, Shehu Sani tweeted, “Oh yea Rochas, thee hath wandered for so long in the desert of Egypt, searching for Gold under the foot of the Pharaohs and casting Idols in Bronze.
“Return to thy brethren and seek forgiveness of thy Lord that thee shalt be cured of thy leprosy.”
- Edo Basic Education Sector Transformation (EdoBEST Recruitment 2021 )
- Executive Secretary / Fund Raiser in a Corporate NGO
- Job Vacancies in a Reputable Marketing and Brand Communication Agency
- Zonal Security Manager ( West Africa) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Software Developer (Full Stack) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Job Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Job Opportunities at Food Concepts Plc