A Delta born youth leader, Comrade Martins Akpore also the National President of Urhobo Youths Leadership Initiative berates the Federal Government and condemn the recent protest and killings in the Federal Capital Territory Abuja by the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, IMN, (a.k.a Shi’ites)
Speaking to News men yesterday, express concerns over the series of protest by the group which has led to panic, insecurity, loss of property and lives and most painfully the death of a high rank Deputy Commissioner of Police and Few others during the group outrage yesterday.
He went further to berates the Buhari Led Federal Government for negligently ignoring several courts bail orders granted to the group leader Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky and his wife, Zeenat which has led to this ugly menace.
This could have been averted and the persecution against the Shi’ites leader continued inline with the precedence of the Rule of Law.
While vehemently condemning the acts of killing by the Shi’ites Group, He therefore call the Federal Government to swiftly employ security measures and technicality to salvage and forestall any further incidence from the group.
As the Nation cannot afford to experience another anguish unleashed like the Boko Haram insurgency.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022