The Spanish Government has appointed a Minister of Sex in order to boost the nation’s declining population.
Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy confirmed Edelmira Barreira as the country’s top sex official.
With this move, the government hopes to boost Spain’s falling birth rate, which is one of the lowest in the developed world.
The Spanish government revealed that the move is aimed at getting Spaniards produce more babies.
Experts have however attributed the decline in birth rate among Spaniards to long working hours and the culture of eating late at night.
Spain in recent years has recorded declining birth rates which according to reports places it among developing countries with the lowest index.
Share your thought!
If long working hours and the culture of eating late at night reduces child birth why is this not affecting Nigerians?
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc