The Minister of Health, Dr Osagie Ehanire, on Thursday, said he would really be grateful if Nigerians stopped asking him about the whereabouts of the Chinese medical team.BREAKING!! Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria Hits 5162 As Virus Spreads To 34 States
“On the Chinese Doctors, I want to, first of all, explain that I think not all of them were doctors and I think that I heard that some of them are Technicians but they are staff of CCECC.
“The Ministry of Health is not their host. So, we cannot always explain what happened to them or where they are. There seems to be a lot of interest in these doctors but they are staff of the company and I think they are on the company visa.
“So, I will be very happy if you do not ask me about where they are because they are not really our guests in that sense. But we have been able to learn some things from them by interacting with them on their experiences in their country. Ibrahim Gambari : You Have Lost Your Nationalist, Statesman Status – HURIWA Blasts Buhari ( Must Read )
“We have shared experiences as to what they did in their country, how they managed their Covid-19”.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022