Aisha Yesufu, co-converner of BringBackOurGirls, BBOG, advocacy group, has called for the impeachment of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Yesufu said the National Assembly should impeach Buhari due to the spate of insecurity in Nigeria.
She made the call in reaction to resolution by the National Assembly that Security Chiefs should be removed, following issues of insecurity across the country.
The activist in a video on her Twitter handle stressed that Buhari had failed, hence the need for impeachment.
“It’s time for Nigerians to call Buhari out for what he is, an absolute and total failure.
“The National Assembly are asking for the sack of the Service Chiefs but it’s not about them anymore, its about the Commander in Chief.
“The President and Commander-In-Chief has shown that he does not have the capacity to lead and its time for the National Assembly to get its act together to have the guts to impeach the president, anything short of the president’s impeachment is a disservice to Nigeria because we can’t wait three more years of what we have right now
“This absolute and total failure that Buhari has put us through, it’s time for the National Assembly to get its acts together if it can.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021