A woman has reportedly collapsed at Kwaku area of Ghana after seeing her dead husband in another town in the country. According to reports, her husband was believed to have been dead two years ago.
But he was sighted in the company of a young woman, who was reported to be his girlfriend.
The woman, upon sighting her husband, got shocked and alarmed, and so decided to monitor their every move. She trailed them to a guesthouse where they were said to be lodging for the festivities.
Upon inquiry, the manager reportedly confirmed to the woman that the husband and the girlfriend had checked into the guesthouse the previous night.
The woman was said to have called the police to the scene to help address her confusion. However, upon arriving at the guesthouse, both the man and the girlfriend were found dead.
“They came in very drunk and started kissing as soon as we gave them the keys but we don’t know what happened next,” the guesthouse manager says
The police commander at Kwaku was said to have confirmed the incident in an interview with Joy FM.
“We rushed to the scene as soon as we received a call from the woman. We found her husband with a 25-year-old lady who was also dead. We believe their death was caused by over-excitement but we’re still investigating,” the commander says.
However, it cannot be verified if the said man was indeed dead as the wife claimed, or he had, in a way, fled to be with his girlfriend. Perhaps, he had gone out of the house without ever returning, which makes his family attribute his long absence to his death.
The woman was said to have collapsed and was receiving treatment at a private hospital
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager