Should Nigerians trust Buhari for this declaration? I don’t have interest to seek for third term — President Buhari
Contrary to speculations widely circulated in the media, President Muhamadu Buhari has declared that the Nigerian constitution does not allow him to contest for a third term as President, assuring that he will leave by 2023.
President Muhammadu Buhari has denied speculations by critics and partisans that he was working towards getting a third term of office, saying he would exit the scene by 2023 in accordance with the Constitution.
He gave the assurance in his opening remarks at a meeting of the National Executive Council NEC of his ruling All Progressives Congress APC which is currently underway at the National Secretariat in Abuja.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement