BREAKING!! #EndSars Protesters Promises Total Shut Down Tomorrow, Monday 19th Oct. 2020
Shut down of all the Airports in Nigeria on Wednesday 21st October 2020.
Thanks to thousands upon thousands, of you all, participating in today’s protest. The government must answer us.
All locations across the state should take note. No Funding, but we shall sustain this tempo.
The first independence in 0ctober 1960 was freedom from our colonial masters (White men) but this second independence in this same October 2020 which the youths agitates for today is freedom from our leaders/politicians. The #EndSars only opened a window for this age long agitations and anger.
We urgently need the refineries to work, we need the Delta Steel Company (DSC) to work, we need the EPZ project to start, we need the Nigeria Ports Authorities (NPA) to work and we need the government to work.
No car moves on neutral…
The government of the day is on neutral as it stands. We cannot afford to be slaves in our own land. We shall ensure serious peace.
Solidarity forever my people. These measures are needed urgently to cushion the effects of the lockdown. The prices of food has skyrocketed yet we just came out from covid-19, where millions of people lost their jobs. These are the reasons we declared shutdown after lockdown.
Africa youths should arise and fight for the soul of the generations unborn. All countries of Africa must pick a clue from this protest and arise. We have zero security, zero development, zero roads, zero light and zero government. It is unfortunate we allowed this for too long and we must sit down and tell ourselves the truth.
We are at war with darkness, we are at war with evils, we are at war with underdevelopment, we are at war with police brutality, we are at war with illegality and we are at war with corruption.
We shall overcome…
- BREAKING!! Sanwo-Olu Lifts Curfew In Lagos
- BREAKING! Biafra And Ambazonia Meet, Signs State Treaty In Germany
- HOT!! Donald Trump Reacts As U.S Military Storm Nigeria Forest, Rescue American Held On Hostage
- If I Had My Way, I Will Order Ayade To Step Aside To Learn How Administrations Are Actually Done — Obong of Calabar
- Some Poor Nigerians Have Returned Their Loot, I Wish The Ruling Class Can Reciprocate And Return Their Own Loot Too — Agba Jalingo
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM Recruitment 2020 /2021 ) Massive Recruitment https://tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/
- Current Job Vacancies in Abuja at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc ( 4 Positions )
- British American Tobacco 2020 Recruitment for a Graduate Warehouse Assistant
- African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re) 2020 / 2021 Young Insurance Professionals Programme (YIPP)
- Job Recruitment at Lagos Business School ( 3 Positions )